Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pyro's Model of the Week Alexis M. Greene

Alexis M. Greene
Twitter: @Alexislovesme





BIO




I was born and raised all over New Jersey. I started modeling and acting when I was nine years old. Going to and from New York City was strenuous on my mother so she decided to put my career on hold. In my time off from modeling and acting, I enrolled myself in every sport and dance program that I could fit into my schedule.

After graduating high school I attended the Univ. of Miami, in Coral Gables, Florida. During my stay in Miami, I linked up with well-known modeling agent LaShawnna Stanley of Ethnicity Models. LaShawnna gave me great advice on my career as well as booked me for several leading roles in music videos that showed my acting capability; such as Urban Mystic's "Where Were You" and Juvenile’s “Way I be leanin.” I noticed my career was rapidly taking off when music video directors such as G Visuals, Gil Green, Erick White and Dr. Teeth were calling me to be featured in their videos from the most popular artists in the industry. My appearances between the pages of the most widely read publications are just as impressive. I’ve done fashion spreads in XXL Magazine, Black Men Magazine, and Hype Hair.

Aside from modeling and acting I also love to dance. I decided to try- out for a prestigious spot on the Miami Dolphins cheerleading squad. Out of 400 girls spanning across the United States 40 girls made the squad and I was one of them. Recently, I preformed during a Dolphins game during their half- time for a Miami Dolphin’s Cheerleader reunion.

After moving from Miami I transferred to the University of North Carolina at Charlotte majoring in Communications and minored in Journalism. I interned at WBTV News 3 as well as Creative Loafing and recently got my Bachelors of Arts degree.


I currently can be seen in Black Men's Magazine with Nicki Minaj on the cover and the 2011 Women of Seagram's Calendar! You can keep up with me through my twitter account www.twitter.com/Alexislovesme



Statistics: 
Height: 5’3” 
Weight: 125 
Dress: 2-4 
Shoe: 8.5 
Measurements: 34B-24-38 
Eyes: Hazel 
Hair: Dark Brown

Music Videos:
S Dub The Greatest “Love Interlude” Love interest (Lead) http://youtu.be/fiJR3nv5YIs
Bobby Valentino "Hands on Me" (Dancer) http://youtu.be/w5zbmymD_6Y
Juvenile "Way I be leanin" Girl at Picnic (Lead) http://youtu.be/ZYjgRTzyxqQ
Urban Mystic "Where were You" Love interest (Lead) http://youtu.be/AvsCoWN-X-A
Lil Webbie Featuring Trina "Bad Chick" (Feature) http://youtu.be/YCoYpuJlxtQ
Trina Featuring Lil Wayne "Dont Trip" Waitress (Feature)  http://youtu.be/p-l3XWO2K0Q


Magazines:
Black Men Magazine
Month: July 2010
Gallery of Hair and Braids Magazine
Month: November 2010
XXL Magazine
Month: April 2005
Black Men Magazine
Month: Spring 2004


Calendars:
Women of Seagram’s 2011
Month: Miss November
Micellaneous: Miami Dolphins Cheerleader 2004-2005 and Party Hostess
Skills: Cheerleading, Tap, Ballet, Jazz, Modern & Hip Hop, Cycling, Swimming, Painting, Blogging, Photography, Writing, Football, Track and Field, Accents and Dialects, Horseback Riding


No comments:

Post a Comment