Monday, October 1, 2012

HELP SAVE THE BOOBIES

What's up people?  So it is no secret that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE me some women.  From the head to the ankles (I don't do feet sorry), I just love me a well educated, classy, respectable, hard working, WOMAN!  October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I would like for everyone to please either DONATE, volunteer, or participate in a Breast Cancer Awareness event and help spread the word.  There are many walk/ run races going on that you can help raise money for as well as events such as Galas, cookouts, awareness seminars, etc. being held around the country for you to attend.  To all my males out there that claim they are BREAST men, you should really be in support of Breast Cancer Awareness and helping to find a cure for it.  To all my ladies out there you should already know that it is important for you to know your status and to help educate other women on the importance of what breast cancer is and how it can affect your life.

I am asking that you all click the link I have provided below to learn more about Breast Cancer Awareness as well as DONATE to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®.  Please understand I am not an official sponsor nor partner I just want to help spread the word and would like for anyone that has any connection to me to be informed.


No comments:

Post a Comment